Bagley Landscape Construction, Inc. has been providing high quality landscaping, irrigation, and maintenance services to the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas since 1997. Our goal is to provide our customers with the professional service and quality craftsmanship to meet their needs. There is no job too big or small! We have experience, know-how, and equipment to handle everything from large public works projects to backyard renovations — from design to installation, and full service maintenance, of your landscape. We service Southeastern Washington from Cle Elum to Walla Walla, as well as northeast Oregon.
• Commercial landscaping design and installation
• Residential landscape design and installation
• Complete irrigation design and installation including water saving system
• Retaining walls
• Concrete curbing
• Landscape lighting
• Brick pavers and flag stone installation
• Hydroseeding and dust control
• Snow removal and De-Icing
• Complete landscape maintenance
• Fertilization, weed control, disease and insect control
• Core aeration
Landscaping requires study and observation. It is not the same in different parts of the world, and with that in mind, Bagley is the Tri-Cities’ leader in landscaping. We are experts in knowing how to landscape based on the climate of our region, and will only work with greenery that works in our arid, desert-like climate. Understanding of the site is one of the chief essentials for successful landscape design. Different natural features like terrain, topography, soil qualities, prevailing winds, depth of the frost line, and the system of native flora and fauna must be taken into account. Sometimes the land is not fit for landscaping; in order to landscape it, the land must be reshaped. The reshaping of land is called “grading”.